Oily skin results in acnes, blackheads and pimples
Normally oily skin is one that has a shiny appearance due to hyper-production of sebum by the sebaceous glands. Some aspects make the texture of coarse oily skin, such as hair follicles (orifices) and dilated pores, abundant sebaceous and sweat secretions, unctuous and moist skin surface
The consequences far exceed the simple aesthetic point of view, since that excess glandular production often leads to hyperkeratinization, which leads to the formation of micro-nails by occlusion of the sebaceous pilo orifice. These microcarps are the preferred sites for the accelerated development of bacterial flora, which through the release of an enzyme called lipase, will digest this sebum (the triglycerides), prematurely transforming them into free fatty acids, which form inflammatory reactions, and later acne in its various degrees.
Tendency to the appearance of blackheads and pimples, excessive glow, delayed aging are also hallmarks of oily skin. In addition, it features thick expression marks, deep lines, high reaction to usual cosmetics and peeling. Check out some care to combat skin oiliness:
- Avoid using moisturizers in the areas of greatest oiliness, they are rarely needed. Even if the skin looks dry just after the bath, do not worry, in a short time the natural oil will return
- Try not to wash the face with hot water, as this stimulates the production of more oil
- Try not to wash your face several times a day. This practice will further stimulate the production of sebum, making your skin increasingly oily. Washing your face twice a day is enough
- Drink plenty of water and eat fruits, vegetables and greens
- Only use sunscreens or cosmetics labeled oil free (without oil),
- Avoid alcoholic drinks and anything that is too caloric
- If, in addition to being oily, the skin peels, reddish or itchy, seek a dermatologist, you may have seborrheic dermatitis . In this case only a specialist may prescribe specific medications.
Did you know that emotions also influence the quality of your skin? The embryological origin of the nervous tissue is the same as the skin, which already explains the connection between the emotions (and the thoughts) and the skin. When we are happy, radiant, our skin becomes more beautiful, firmer, clearer and brighter.
Other names Vegetable peeling, gommage Indications of sizing In addition to being a channel for regeneration, rejuvenating the skin, bringing shine, improved texture and softness, it can be indicated for sensitive skins, which have restrictions for other types of peeling, more irritative or less superficial.