One day diet of ketogenic diet with beef
The ketogenic diet drastically reduces carbohydrates, prioritizing proteins and fats, but must be followed with constant intake of water between meals. See example of a one-day ketogenic dietary menu with 1,500 calories per day, indicated by nutritionist Clarissa Fujiwara:
- 2 eggs scrambled in butter with 2 thin slices (20g) of bacon
- 1 cup of coffee without sugar with 1 cabbage. cream soup
¼ avocado or ½ avocado
- 1 dessert plate of cabbage, almeirão and cucumber
- 4 col. (soup) braised cabbage in butter
- 2 slices of beef with onion
1 cup of zero sugar gelatin with 2 cabbage. cream of fresh milk
- 1 dessert plate of arugula and cherry tomatoes
- 1 eggplant cut into strips with 4 cabbage. (soup) of ground beef and 2 slices (40g) of mozzarella cheese.
Want to see more menus? Check here:
One day menu of ketogenic diet with salmon
One day menu of ketogenic diet with pork
Do you drink a lot of coffee? Or do you eat a lot of sweets? Know that this type of behavior may have a direct link to your emotions, according to researcher Deanna Minich, who specializes in nutrition and functional medicine. "Instead of expressing our emotions, we tend to put them in the food, what our bodies translate as 'comfort' and 'fulfillment,' at times we may not feel so comfortable and full," she says.
Professor Barbara Regina de Oliveira, 31 years old , spent much of his life in a constant struggle with the balance, something that caused him suffering. "Maybe someone who has never been obese does not know how sad it is to suffer a lifetime because of their weight, what it is like to be humiliated as a child with bad nicknames and be rejected as a teenager.