One day ketogenic diet with salmon
The ketogenic diet drastically reduces carbohydrate, prioritizing protein and fat, but needs to be followed with constant intake of water between meals. See example of a one-day ketogenic diet menu with 1,500 calories per day, indicated by nutritionist Clarissa Fujiwara:
- 2 eggs omelet with 2 slices (40g) ham
- 1 cup of coffee without sugar with 1 cabbage. cream soup
1 cup of red fruits (raspberry, blueberry and blackberry)
- 1 dessert plate of chard, radish and tomato
- 4 col. (soup) cooked spinach with sour cream
- 2 slices of salmon or tuna
- 1 dessert plate of chicory and cucumber
- 4 col. (soup) of boiled chuchu
- 3 eggs of quail and 1 large overcooked of roasted chicken.
See more menus of this diet here:
Menu of the day of the diet ketogenic with pork
Menu of one day of the ketogenic diet with beef
Red meats, poultry, fish, seafood, grains, vegetables, fruits and seasonings of the most varied are part of the Arab food menu. With exotic flavors and textures, in addition to many essential nutrients for the proper functioning of the body, this cuisine can enter the diet, brighten daily meals and still contribute to healthy weight loss.
A study by the Harvard School of Public Health (USA) points out that eating sugary drinks daily, such as soft drinks, can increase the risk of diseases in men. Previously, the same team conducted a similar survey with women, finding the same relationship between sugar-free drinks and heart disease. To achieve these results, the researchers followed for 22 years 43,000 men, who were ages between 40 and 75 years when the study began.