One-fifth of the population will be obese by 2025
A survey of Imperial London College and World Health Organization with over 20 million adults concluded that one-fifth of the world's population will be obese by 2025.
There are currently over 640 million people with obesity in the world, with 266 million men and 375 million women. The countries with the highest rates of obesity are the United States, China and England.
What do you usually do with watermelon houses? Throw away? Know that the white part of the fruit can yield delicious dishes. Chef Iracema Bortoco, from the European Center culinary school, created a delicious recipe for watermelon peel jam. Ingredients -200g of the grated white watermelon, 100g of demerara sugar, 3brinds of India, 1 branches of cinnamon Preparation Put all the ingredients in a pan and bring to the medium heat until transparent and dry the liquid that will come off the watermelon peel.
New year is always synonymous with promises, but often they take time to fulfill. In the case of Nathalie, a 26-year-old journalist, her biggest project at the turn of 2013 was to take better care of herself. She started doing physical activity, moved to a job she identified herself with, but the ultimate health change decision only began in May 2013 when she started the Diet and Health slimming program.
- Have you ever noticed that over the years, your quality of sleep may have diminished? Often we believe it is the day-to-day concerns, or we think our body needs less rest as the years go by. But a new study by the University of California at Berkeley indicates otherwise. We sleep less as we age, because our brain develops mechanisms that inhibit our ability to sleep.
- Understand what the three types of angina are and how they manifest
- Physical and psychological aggression characterizes bullying in the relationship
- Want to be happier? Do not use a cell phone in the room.
- Race can increase life expectancy by up to 6 years