One in two adults have gum disease
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Researchers have discovered how tumors take advantage of the bloodstream to spread and reach other parts of the body and have been able to deactivate a cell that would result in necroposis, caused by metastasis.
In addition to understanding how the metastasis is transported , the researchers were still tested to prevent tumor movement. In genetically modified mice, they succeeded in disabling the Death Receiver 6, and as a result, the mice had less necroptosis and metastasis. Although the results are promising, researchers still need to check whether disabling Death Receiver 6 would not bring damage to health, and the cancer has other ways of spreading through the body without using the bloodstream.
The herpes zoster vaccine is made up of the attenuated varicella zoster virus - the same immunizing agent used in the chicken pox vaccine, but with a greater amount of antigens. A vaccine activates the immune system to help you protect yourself from shingles. The risk of developing the disease appears to be related to the decrease in specific immunity to the live varicella-zoster virus (VZV).
- First thousand days: Understand the importance of care at this stage
- 'Cancer Pill' Tests in Humans Begin on July 25
- Lack of Vitamin D in Pregnancy Increases Language Problems in Children
- Social anxiety is linked to fear of making mistakes, study finds
- A substance found in wine may help you lose weight, but consumption should be moderate so you can get the benefits