Oral hygiene tips for people with special needs
Use a wide elastic band to attach the brush to your hand.
- Continue reading on Colgate's website.
When it comes to protecting the mouth, the mouth guard is an essential part of the athlete's arsenal and should be part of the standard equipment early on. The mouth guard helps to cushion an impact or blow that could cause tooth fractures, jaw and jaw injuries, or cuts on the lips, tongue, or face without it.
Depression is a disease that affects more than 350 million people of all ages, genders and ethnicities, according to the World Health Organization. Although the risk of having people with a history of illness in the family, poor behavioral habits (such as poor sleep and negative thoughts) may also favor a crisis or further aggravate an already developing picture.
- Physical exercises help fight low self-esteem
- Avoid "stoned" milk with regular breastfeeding
- The myths that go around your diet
- Almost half of Brazilians are overweight, according to research released by the Brazilian Ministry of Health, which shows that almost half of the population suffers from overweight. Age and lifestyle habits influence
- Young people are looking for drinks to combat shyness and gain energy