Parents' Encouragement Is Key To Helping Children To Slim
Food from the start of life is a key aspect of human survival. As soon as the baby is born, we put it on to nurse, starting the life-sustaining cycle.
Often, in the middle of the way of the mother function, we face difficulties with the babies' crying, and we use milk as a form comfort, so that they stop crying. Thus, food ends up having a connotation of comfort, tranquility, and often in childhood and adulthood we repeat this act to calm us down.
The point is that eating gives pleasure, and for the child who likes to eat a lot, it ends up being an aspect difficult to control. With the advent of technology, it became even more difficult to maintain weight, as children end up opting for video game, computer, television, which are activities where they stand still and do not exercise.
Practice physical activities from 4 to 7 hours a week can prevent overweight and risk of obesity and metabolic syndrome in children.
Practicing physical activities for 4 to 7 hours per week, at school and outside, can prevent overweight and risk of obesity and syndrome metabolic in children, even with incorrect diet. Some of the parents' attitudes can help ensure that the health and weight of the child can be preserved: - Choosing healthy foods to have at home, instead of snacks and delicacies at will.
- Do not prohibit or hide the goodies. The easy way is not always the most effective. By hiding cakes, chocolates and cookies on the top of the closet, this prohibition is able to increase the child's desire for the candy, causing the opposite effect. If a product should be avoided, ideally not have it indoors. When you have, explain to your child that exaggeration is bad, and that after the meal the dessert will be released.
- Do not use light products, but opt for less greasy and good-looking foods. There are several books with recipes of colorful dishes, even with tips to make the dish more attractive, teaching how to make drawings with vegetables, drawing attention to the child eating them.
Going out with the son to walk the dog is a
- - Play ball, jump rope and ride a bike. It is very important that the children can see their parents exercising too, because they are the models in the life of the little ones.
- Do not keep talking and over-controlling what the child eats, as this may have the opposite effect than expected . - Seek help from a nutrition professional who may prescribe a healthier diet but not over-restricted.
- Many overweight children have very anxious behaviors, and sometimes they eat compulsively. In these cases the psychologist's help is important, which will help the child to feel more confident, confident and with high self-esteem.
For us adults, adolescence is seen as the best phase of life. Years of fun, discoveries, irreverence. Evaluated as a past event looks exactly like this. Few remember the other side of being a teenager, the eagerness to be an adult and independent struggling with the fear of growing up and losing the benefits of childhood.
The video of the birth of a Brazilian baby touched the Internet. The little Agatha, who came into the world on May 5, surprised everyone when, seconds after she was born, she embraced the face of her mother, Brenda Coelho de Souza, aged 24. This exciting moment was recorded at Santa's Hospital Mônica, in Vila Velha (ES), where she was born in a cesarean delivery.
- Anvisa approves immunotherapy for the treatment of melanoma
- Specialist indicates the two best sexual positions for those who want to get pregnant
- Fast food consumption increases risk of asthma in children
- Juliete was able to lose 26 kg: "I was lost and I had strength again, dreaming and smiling"