Parents' Encouragement Is Key To Helping Children To Slim
Food from the start of life is a key aspect of human survival. As soon as the baby is born, we put it on to nurse, starting the life-sustaining cycle.
Often, in the middle of the way of the mother function, we face difficulties with the babies' crying, and we use milk as a form comfort, so that they stop crying. Thus, food ends up having a connotation of comfort, tranquility, and often in childhood and adulthood we repeat this act to calm us down.
The point is that eating gives pleasure, and for the child who likes to eat a lot, it ends up being an aspect difficult to control. With the advent of technology, it became even more difficult to maintain weight, as children end up opting for video game, computer, television, which are activities where they stand still and do not exercise.
Practice physical activities from 4 to 7 hours a week can prevent overweight and risk of obesity and metabolic syndrome in children.
Practicing physical activities for 4 to 7 hours per week, at school and outside, can prevent overweight and risk of obesity and syndrome metabolic in children, even with incorrect diet. Some of the parents' attitudes can help ensure that the health and weight of the child can be preserved: - Choosing healthy foods to have at home, instead of snacks and delicacies at will.
- Do not prohibit or hide the goodies. The easy way is not always the most effective. By hiding cakes, chocolates and cookies on the top of the closet, this prohibition is able to increase the child's desire for the candy, causing the opposite effect. If a product should be avoided, ideally not have it indoors. When you have, explain to your child that exaggeration is bad, and that after the meal the dessert will be released.
- Do not use light products, but opt for less greasy and good-looking foods. There are several books with recipes of colorful dishes, even with tips to make the dish more attractive, teaching how to make drawings with vegetables, drawing attention to the child eating them.
Going out with the son to walk the dog is a
- - Play ball, jump rope and ride a bike. It is very important that the children can see their parents exercising too, because they are the models in the life of the little ones.
- Do not keep talking and over-controlling what the child eats, as this may have the opposite effect than expected . - Seek help from a nutrition professional who may prescribe a healthier diet but not over-restricted.
- Many overweight children have very anxious behaviors, and sometimes they eat compulsively. In these cases the psychologist's help is important, which will help the child to feel more confident, confident and with high self-esteem.
Basic Health Units now offer the HPV vaccine, which has been offered in the private network for a number of years. With the strong support of the Brazilian Society of Pediatrics and its affiliates, the Brazilian Society of Immunization and the World Health Organization, the vaccine is aimed at girls from the age of nine.
An image of love between mother and child is generating great excitement on the internet. The photo was taken by photographer Vanessa A. Simmons and shows the image of a female judo breastfeeding her 2-year-old son soon after winning the silver medal in a competition in the United States. American Judge Jennifer Orey, mother of two children, is inspiring several women with the image, showing that it is possible to adapt to reconcile mother's life and work.
- With terminal cancer, young man realizes dream of marrying girlfriend
- Cleaning the house helps to lose weight as much as exercising in the gym
- El Niño may help spread the Zika virus, alert WHO
- Actress Claudia Rodrigues is hospitalized after suffering emotional crisis
- Gumming: aesthetic treatment works as a peel on the skin