Parque Estadual do Jaraguá has a walking trail
Getting in touch with nature while doing physical activity can be even more invigorating and enjoyable than practicing in the city or at the gym. How about venturing into nice walks without leaving Sao Paulo? In the Jaraguá State Park, one of the last with the Mata Atlântica in the metropolitan region of São Paulo, it is possible to realize the Trail of Silence.
As its name suggests, it is a very quiet trail, considered easy. In all, there are 800 meters of walk, counting round trip.
Check the opening hours and address of the park on the Free Catraca site
Change your workout and start running on trails
The race and trekking has characteristics that distract it from asphalt or treadmill training, such as flooring, equipment, intensity, and types of injuries, and which interfere with exercise results. Therefore, it is important to know this mode well before you start practicing it:
- Less injuries: in a track, each time the foot touches the ground, a different variety of muscles is triggered. Because it is an exercise with little repetition of movement, the joints, tendons, bones and muscles are more protected from common injuries in the training done in the city.
- Start slowly: as on a track there are a variety of elements that make our body work more, the muscles make a greater effort. So the ideal is to think about the time of exercise and not distance traveled
- Concern with the advisors: A backpack or a pack with a bottle of water, a bar or an energetic gel and a fruit can not be missing in the kit of who is preparing to run or walk on a trail
- Right time to run: doing the activity very early or when the sun is setting is not suitable for a trail. In the dark, it becomes harder to see the unevenness on the floor, which makes it easier to twist, fall, and bruise.
Follow the hints on running and walking on tracks in My Life
Strategies when the person does not have time to exercise
The big city race life and the accumulation of activities have led people to large-scale sedentarism. Lack of time is the main excuse for lack of exercise in most people's routine. It's important to ask ourselves if we're really taking care of ourselves. Acquiring knowledge and developing our career is of the utmost importance, giving that gas at work is necessary, but being healthy for it makes all the difference.
Tennis is a complete sport that defines muscles and burns fats
In December 2010, Brazil recalled the 10 years of the greatest achievement of national tennis. Gustavo Kuerten is still an idol of the national sport and his achievements popularized tennis in the country. "Tennis itself is a very complete activity that works on strength, explosiveness and agility," explains tennis teacher Giann Fernandes da Silva.
- National Flu Vaccination Campaign estimated to vaccinate 80% of at-risk groups
- Aggressors and victims of bullying have a worse performance at school
- Broccoli Helps Prevent Heart Problems and Cancer
- Electrocardiogram: examination detects cardiac arrhythmias
- Laser treatment for varicose veins works? Expert explains