Parque Estadual do Jaraguá has a walking trail
Getting in touch with nature while doing physical activity can be even more invigorating and enjoyable than practicing in the city or at the gym. How about venturing into nice walks without leaving Sao Paulo? In the Jaraguá State Park, one of the last with the Mata Atlântica in the metropolitan region of São Paulo, it is possible to realize the Trail of Silence.
As its name suggests, it is a very quiet trail, considered easy. In all, there are 800 meters of walk, counting round trip.
Check the opening hours and address of the park on the Free Catraca site
Change your workout and start running on trails
The race and trekking has characteristics that distract it from asphalt or treadmill training, such as flooring, equipment, intensity, and types of injuries, and which interfere with exercise results. Therefore, it is important to know this mode well before you start practicing it:
- Less injuries: in a track, each time the foot touches the ground, a different variety of muscles is triggered. Because it is an exercise with little repetition of movement, the joints, tendons, bones and muscles are more protected from common injuries in the training done in the city.
- Start slowly: as on a track there are a variety of elements that make our body work more, the muscles make a greater effort. So the ideal is to think about the time of exercise and not distance traveled
- Concern with the advisors: A backpack or a pack with a bottle of water, a bar or an energetic gel and a fruit can not be missing in the kit of who is preparing to run or walk on a trail
- Right time to run: doing the activity very early or when the sun is setting is not suitable for a trail. In the dark, it becomes harder to see the unevenness on the floor, which makes it easier to twist, fall, and bruise.
Follow the hints on running and walking on tracks in My Life
The Viaduto do Chá, in São Paulo, receives an intervention during the month of September with tire balances for children and adults to play and swing at will. For assemble the whole scenario and the toys themselves, they used discarded materials such as advertising banners and tires. The installation will be open until 10:00 pm on September 30.
The shoulder joint is the most vulnerable of all, it is precisely because of this that there is a very large incidence of osteoarticular problems in this region. The most common are tendinitis, arthritis, bursitis among others. One of the ways to minimize such occurrences is to strengthen all the muscles that project this joint and the main muscle involved is the deltoid that is not as small a muscle as you think and deserves special attention.
- Recipe: apple and ginger cookies
- Silicone implant makes diagnosis of breast cancer
- Post-workout muscle pain: how to recover as well as possible
- Abdominal fat may increase anxiety in middle-aged women, study says Study shows that anxiety may be greater in women who have higher waist and height relationships. Understand how this relationship is
- Number of exercises indicated by WHO is insufficient