Peach hair combines with all types of face
Change the haircut considerably, without moving too much in length, have a more modern look, decrease the volume, and, mainly, achieve less work and more free time. Ripping the wires can be the great output. And for this, the technique, long used in the fringes, is increasingly used along the threads.
Claudio Moreira, hair stylist at Walter's Coiffeur Barra Shopping, in Rio de Janeiro, explains that any type of face can use a peaked hair. Of course, each format, however, requires one or another detail, but, according to the expert, this technique makes it easier to disguise some imperfect traits.
Rendered cutter guarantees modern visual - Photo: Getty Images
However, Moreira says it's easy to wrap your hand as you spin the strings. "What happens most is using the scissors improperly," he says.
Practical and economical
"A good cut that lasts for six months", says the hairstylist Marco Antonio de Biaggi, MG Hair Design, in São Paulo.
In addition, the trimmed cut, as it is done with several different layers of hair, allows you to arrange the yarns in several ways without falling into the sameness: on the side, divided to the hair. half, part stuck, completenante smooth or even curled at the tips.
Discover the difference
Have you ever stopped to think about the amount of different terms that hairdressers use to cut their hair? It is peaking, shredding, punching, etc. Hairdresser Claudio Moreira explains some of them, just so you have an idea of what the professional is wanting to do with your wires the next time you sit in your lounge chair.
- RIP: most used technique for cutting the ends of the strands
- Detachment: technique used to give capillary texturization, that is, to tweak the thickness of the hair
- Pruning: technique chosen to make short or long layers
- Parade: preferred technique when giving several different lengths of hair tips.
Much controversy revolves around the aesthetic use of breast implants - and the discussion became even more frequent after the aforementioned case of the prosthesis implants of French marks, which were prohibited in the whole world. These prostheses presented serious health risks due to poor manufacturing quality and high risk of rupture.
Acne grade 1 In grade 1 the patient shows slight signs of acne. Basically, the skin is generally oily and has the? or comedones that may be open or closed. Some comedones may develop into inflammation and those that are open may have a black dot in the hole that represents the skin and fat glands that may be influenced by local bacteria.
- Obesity is also related to circulatory problems such as thrombosis
- Type 2 Diabetes Surgery is able to cure the disease
- 8 Situations where you should wear sunscreen - and do not always use
- Fighting cardiovascular risk factors, such as high cholesterol and diabetes, can increase life expectancy by up to 14 years.
- Avoid parties at the end of the year