Choosing a pediatrician should take into account indications and empathy of the child with the doctor
Your pediatrician is your child's first doctor, who will follow for many years his or her development, sometimes until adolescence or even more. Because of this, it is very important that parents know how to analyze the main factors for the choice of pediatrician. To help you with this important choice, I've put together some tips that should be taken into account, such as:
- Search, talk, ask friends and relatives. If possible, schedule an advance consultation. In this process, the maternal feeling usually has great weight in the assertive choice of the professional.
- The doctor needs to have patience with the parents, especially the inexperienced and anxious ones, and with the children, who often cry or become distraught during the consultations , due to fear of an unknown situation, so it's worth checking this out when choosing the specialist!
- Review the pediatrician's curriculum and make sure he has a thorough knowledge of childhood illness. Also check if he has a pediatric specialist title, this is of great importance!
- The availability of personal and remote / virtual access to the doctor is also important. Children can become sick any day, time and place.
- The distance between your home and the office should also be analyzed, as there is no point in having a good pediatrician located tens of kilometers away, which would make it difficult to provide care in cases of
- The office should be adapted to the needs of children, not only in the aesthetic criteria, but also in the maintenance of safety standards. It should also be equipped with all the necessary material for the general assistance of a baby, child and adolescent.
- In addition to the pediatrician (or other doctors in the same clinic), also observe the organization of the clinic or clinic and the receptivity of the other collaborators who work in it. Factors such as attention, dedication and caring make a lot of difference.
- Another important factor to be analyzed is the empathy that must exist between parents and babies / children with the pediatrician. If the parents and children have not sympathized with the doctor and if adapted with the consultations, a new professional can be chosen without problems.
Remember that your pediatrician is responsible for the health of your child. The choice of this professional should be taken seriously, with discretion, research and, of course, empathy.
The practice of physical exercises is of paramount importance for all , including pregnant women. After all, pregnancy is not a disease, right? With that in mind, Kat Bailey, owner of a gym in Nottingham, England, showed that even in the final stretch of pregnancy, she was in great physical shape. The British released a video in which, in labor, she practice pole dance between contractions.
A study by the Institute of Biomedicine at the University of Eastern Finland found that obesity and other weight-related factors are not related to the presence of Sleep Respiratory Disorders (DRS) in children . The research is part of a larger study, called Physical Activity and Nutrition in Children (Panic, acronym in English).
- Diet and Health: application has 4 programs ideal for those who want to lose
- Cleaning Products May Be Aggressive to Health
- How to deal with people who only focus on themselves
- Krav magá: understand this technique of personal defense
- Erectile dysfunction can be treated with some natural changes in lifestyle