Recipe: Cheese bread cake fit
The recipe for the cheese bread cake fit is a spectacle! Michelle Rodrigues adapted to the fit version and it was amazing!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 150g of grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups of sweet sprinkles
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cs of baking powder
- 1 cup of light curd
- 1. In the blender, beat the eggs, milk, olive oil and 100g of parmesan
- 2. Pour the mixture into a bowl
- 3. Add the sweet sprinkles, the salt and finally the baking powder
- 4. Arrange half of the mixture in a medium-hole, buttered, and sprinkled with sweet sprinkles
- 5. Then add the curd, making sure it does not touch the edges of the shape and cover with the remainder of the
- 6. Sprinkle the dough with remaining parmesan cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7.Sirva caliente.
* The recipe has been reviewed and approved by the Nutritionist Camila Peres Neves
Eating an apple a day reduces the risk of dying early by 35%. According to the study conducted by the University of Western Australia eat 100 grams of fruit per day, equivalent to a small apple, already increase their life expectancy compared to those who do not have the same habit. The researchers believe that apple provides this benefit by being rich in fiber and flavonoids, the latter has an antioxidant effect that helps prevent the aging of the fruit.
It is already proven that eating oilseeds is good for the heart, but a new study links this food with improvements in the metabolic syndrome - a set of risk factors that includes arterial hypertension, abdominal obesity, high cholesterol levels and insulin resistance, which increase the risk for diabetes and heart disease.