Recipes: cheesecake with grape jelly
Recipe taken from the book "Desserts without Guilt" of Diet and Health.
- 0.5 cup whole wheat flour
- 0.5 cup of Common Wheat Flour
- 4 tablespoons full of flaked Oats
- 3 tablespoons of Sweetener powder
- 4 tablespoons of Margarine without salt light
- 1 cup of unflavored Gelatin powder
- 0,5 cup of water
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 unit of natural skimmed yogurt
- 5 tablespoon full of Skimmed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 7 tablespoons Jellied Grape flavor diet
How to make
In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, sweetener and margarine until you get a moist flour. Distribute the dough in a round bottom with a false bottom. Bake in medium oven, preheated for 20 minutes or until sides are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and set aside.
Hydrate the gelatin in 1/2 cup of water and bring to the boil in a water bath to melt. Transfer to the blender and add the ricotta, yogurt, milk powder and vanilla essence. Whisk until smooth. Pour the filling onto the dough and set aside. Heat the jam in the microwave and cover the pie. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Difficulty level: Medium Preparation time: 60 minutes Yield: 15 thin slices Score: 3 DS points per serving
Obesity has been a central theme in health-related publications. In fact, its magnitude deserves space. Overweight has been strongly related to several diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, liver fat and even some types of cancer. Changes in lifestyle with increased physical activity and caring for food are powerful weapons in combating what is considered the evil of the century.