Roque is diagnosed with hydrocephalus
At age 80, the stage assistant Gonçalo Roque, better known only as Roque, a great partner of Silvio Santos, has hydrocephalus, according to information from UOL. He was hospitalized at São Luiz Hospital, in São Paulo, but was discharged on Thursday (23).
The site also states that Roque must return to the hospital on December 4 to perform a procedure that will drain the patient. liquid on your head. This is the third time he is hospitalized this month. My Life has contacted the advice of the São Luiz Hospital, which does not confirm the information, and we have not yet been able to position the SBT.
What is hydrocephalus?
Hydrocephalus is the excessive accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid inside of the skull, which leads to brain swelling. This is because in the interior of the brain there are spaces called the ventricles, which are natural cavities that communicate with each other and are filled by cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) or cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), as it is also known.
The problem occurs when the amount of this liquid increases inside the skull. This abnormal increase in the volume of cerebrospinal fluid dilates the ventricles and compresses the brain against the bones of the skull, causing a series of symptoms that need emergency treatment to prevent more serious damage. Hydrocephalus can often be detected even before birth by periodic ultrasound.
Nature Microbiology states that about 93 million people in Latin America and the Caribbean will be infected by the Zika virus in the next three The study was carried out by scientists at Notre Dame University in partnership with the University of Southampton, both in the United States, and used as a basis local projections on the number of people which can be infected in five-kilometer quadrants across the continent.
In a statement released on Tuesday (16) the World Health Organization - WHO said that the entire state of São Paulo is now considered an area of risk for yellow fever. The WHO indicates that the tourists who went to São Paulo should be vaccinated 10 days before they disembark in the state. The change in the guideline occurred because of the increase in cases of yellow fever in São Paulo: of 40 cases that occurred within the state, 21 of them have evolved into deaths since the beginning of 2017.
- Much salt and little physical exercise increase mental decline in the elderly
- Five accessories for cycling as a means of transport
- Thaís Fersoza and Teló store stem cells from the umbilical cord of children
- Chemotherapy is one of the most widely used treatments in cancer treatment. If you needed to cite ways to treat a cancer, you would certainly classify chemotherapy as one of, if not the main, device in the fight against the disease. Even so, few people know, in fact, how it works. Is it the rule that anyone who submits to it loses hair? What increases the chance of success of this treatment? To get these and other questions, we talked to a team of experts and, on World Cancer Day (4), you give t
- Liposuction ends with localized fat, but requires discipline