See tricks for packing a suitcase
Packing is not such a simple task. It is necessary to predict the types of combinations that will marry the astral of the place visited, the moment and, more, with our mood. And it is also important to be prepared for extreme cold or extreme heat without having to pay for excess weight of luggage. According to the personal stylists of the Style Workshop, there are a few tricks to be aware of and advice to be followed.
"You can do the bill more or less like this: one bottom for each day of travel and two parts of "Each piece has to match with at least two other ones," said Fernanda Resende. "Finally, a suitcase is a favorite place, those clothes that are sure to look good on people."
Versatile pieces help save luggage space - Photo: Getty Images
Another precious tip, according to Cristina Zanetti, is to choose pieces in three or four colors only, (9) "Whoever is more classic can choose three neutral colors and one flashy one (for example, gray + beige + navy + lilac). neutral colors and two other stronger ones (for example, gray + navy + lilac + red) ", explains the fashion consultant.
Please note: 70% of your pieces should be neutral, especially the classic ones, which are easy
If you want to invest in color, choose knit and knit sweaters, as they easily match other neutral pieces.
How to fit the clothes in the suitcase?
1. Arrange the trousers or skirts (the longest pieces) first, extending them to the bottom without folding them too much. Underwear, bathing, and pieces that do not knead like knits, should also be in the bottom;
2. On the second layer, put on shirts and dresses. Always keep in mind: the heaviest pieces underneath and the lightest on top;
3. Then the coat. Fold it in four and place it on top of everything inside out;
4. Do not forget to make as few bends as possible, this will decrease volumes;
5. Fill small spaces or inside shoes with belts, and other accessories. Scarves and other similar items can be stored in the inside pocket of the suitcase;
6. In the case of shoes, the number varies with the type of event and duration of the trip:
- a pair of sneakers or shoes for activities that require more disposition;
- a pair of more social and colored shoes or sandals neutral for evening events
- a pair of medium-heeled shoes or sandals, comfortable for daytime events;
- a pair of slippers for bathing, beach and leisure
- a pair of boots (in the case of cold places) or extra shoes of your preference.
To better understand how it acts, it is essential to know the structures that make up this system, lymph and lymphatic ganglia: The lymphatic system works as a third circulation, in addition to the arterial and venous, and lymph is the fluid that circulates through this network of lymphatic vessels. It is rich in proteins, white blood cells, microorganism, dead cells, blood cells and can also carry bacteria and toxins.
Brittle and falling all the time is with the days counted. And you do not even have to go to the best beauty salon or buy the most expensive hair mask on the market. Follow the three magic steps to ensure the strengthening and revitalization of the locks: wash, moisturize and cut. Wash time Hair accumulates much of the dirt we are exposed to daily.