Sex is good for men's heart health, study finds
A study published in the scientific journal Journal of Sexual Medicine points out that may bring benefits to men's heart health. According to the researchers, sex can improve blood circulation.
This is because in order for a man to reach the erection, there must be blood flow to the penis. Therefore, whenever the body is stimulated to reach the excitation the blood vessels are irrigated and this helps to prevent the accumulation of chemical homocysteine.
Homocysteine is an amino acid that can harm blood vessels causing clots and thus causing cardiovascular diseases , such as stroke and heart attack.
For the study to be carried out, the scientists counted on the participation of more than 2000 men and women aged between 20 and 59.
They analyzed blood samples to measure the levels of homocysteine and compared the results to the volunteers' sexual routine.
The results showed that men who engaged at least twice a week had lower homocysteine rates than those who had sex on an average of once a month.
However, these results were not as effective in women, precisely because the process of arousal of women does not depend on blood circulation nea.
The National Agency of Sanitary Surveillance (Anvisa) , commercialization and the use of lot 3415 of the drug Benzol (albendazole) tablets 400 mg, from Green Pharma Química e Farmacêutica Ltda. The decision was published in the Federal Official Gazette (DOU) on Monday (24). According to the fiscal analysis report issued by the Ezequiel Dias Foundation (FUNED), the drug lot had unsatisfactory test results of dissolution.
Beta HCG is a hormone produced by the body during pregnancy by placental precursor cells. It is a component of HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin), pregnancy-specific hormone. Therefore, this test is used for the diagnosis of gestation. In the laboratory beta HCG test the blood levels of this hormone are measured, making the test even more sensitive than the pharmacy pregnancy test, being able to detect quantities beta HCG.
- Alert for children and energy and sports drinks
- Milk: benefits, nutrients and importance of eating
- Man writes message of gratitude after suffering a heart attack
- Crossed or open bite, among others, lead to breathing and speech problems
- Do men like smart women? In a survey conducted by the Universities of Buffalo, Lutheran of California, and Texas, all of them are considered to be intelligent, but practical they feel threatened. in the United States, has shown that not always an intelligent woman becomes attractive to men. The study also pointed out that in some cases this may even negatively influence the male interest.