Soup Diet: How to Take Step by Step for Slimming and Recipes
The soup diet is a method for anyone who wants to lose weight fast. It suggests replacing meals with home-made or ready-to-eat soups, which include high-fiber, easily digestible vegetables.
This diet can be used for a short time only to get an early boost in the weight loss process.
How to Make the Soup Diet
Among the many variations of the soup diet, the best known are:
- Soup Diet of heart hospital : suggests replacement of two meals (lunch and dinner) per soup
- Cabbage soup : it is a variation of heart soup soup diet, however, add cabbage as the main ingredient. This is because it helps to speed up metabolism, is rich in fiber and helps in the feeling of satiety. In addition, it has a diuretic effect, reducing the sensation of bloating.
For having adept figures such as Ana Maria Braga and Adriane Galisteu, the soup diet has also been called celebrity soup . Despite the different name, the method is the same applied in the heart hospital diet.
Industrialized soups, except for creamy soups, can be used. To make them more "nutritious" the diet allows the addition of fresh vegetables.
All variations have in common the fact of not allowing the soups to be beaten in the blender. Vegetables should be chopped into larger pieces to encourage chewing.
In addition to soup, fruits, vegetables and teas are released during the diet diet of the soup, in general the allowed foods are:
- Pounded eggs
- Mashed potatoes
- Foods forbidden in the Diet Soup
- Legumes (beans, chickpeas, lentils and peas)
- Learn how to prepare soups that help you lose weight
Try six soup recipes with less 100 calories
- Functional tomato soup and quinoa
- Creamy ricotta soup
- Chicken soup with zucchini
- Beet soup
- Broccoli soup and spinach
- Cream vegetable soup recipe light
- Benefits of the Soup Diet
- Good functioning of the organism
: the vegetables in the soups are sources of essential vitamins and minerals
- Weight loss : diet promotes rapid weight loss (up to one pound every two days), even if there is loss of water and muscle mass besides fat loss
- Easy adhesion : simple and practical to make, the soup diet contains foods that are common in Brazilian meals. That way, it is easier to get used to the diet plan and follow the
- Low Cost diet: ingredients suggested and allowed in the diet are easily found. So they end up having a better cost benefit than in cases of diets that require "miracle" foods that are generally more expensive.
- Tips to make the soup diet more efficient 1. Avoid starting a diet drastically
Ideally, calorie restriction should be gradual and made with a varied diet. Starting the weight loss program with dieting can lead to loss of lean mass and typical symptoms of lack of food groups in meals such as: dry skin, hair loss, brittle nails, bad mood, bad breath, insomnia, pain headache and dehydration. 2. Combine the soup diet with a balanced diet.
Slimming will be faster and done in a healthy way.
3. Make recipes with solid foods.
It is important for chewing, satiety, pleasure and bowel stimulation. In addition, a portion of solid vegetables will not have a very different caloric value from the same crushed portion - and, in the end, what counts for calorie intake is the calories ingested, regardless of the form. Include fresh vegetables in the diet.
Many vitamins are lost when the food boils. Therefore, the ideal is to consume them also baked, raw or steamed.
5. Prefer homemade soups.
You can make large portions and freeze, so you do not have to cook every day. The time at which the soups can be frozen is 2 to 3 months.
When starting a new diet, the ideal is to count on the evaluation of nutritionists or nutrologos, so that there is nutritional balance and weight loss without harm to health.
Disadvantages of the Soup Diet
Does not last very
: by being restrictive, the tendency is for the diet to become drab and you miss lacking consuming other foods. However, there are people who are well adapted to the food plan
- At the end of the diet, you may eat a lot of everything, just because you have deprived yourself. The consequences of this are too much on the balance. Also, the weight being eliminated is not only fat, but also liquid. So if a person loses a lot of pounds at the base of the soup, he or she may gain a share of them again when they return to the regular diet. Compensated satiety
- : Even though soup contains solid foods, chewing occurs faster and much easier. Besides the fact that chewing is important for exercising the muscles of the face, it is essential for the body to understand that we are eating. When the brain realizes that we are chewing, it begins to release hormones and substances that control the sensation of satiety Intestinal changes
- : when cooked, the fibers of foods lose part of their effect. Thus, if food is not balanced with foods high in fiber (vegetables and raw vegetables, whole grains, fruits) intestinal function may be impaired. The result of poor diet in these foods is nothing less than constipation. Side Effects
- Some possible side effects to supporters of the soup diet are: Weak body and no energy
- Degradation of muscle mass
- Gases and flatulence
- Renal overload
Sweet potatoes are one of the most consumed tubers in Brazil. Because it is high in fiber, it is considered a food with a medium glycemic index, that is, it gradually increases glycemia . In this way the carbohydrates are digested more slowly, supplying energy to the body gradually, avoiding peaks in the production of insulin.
The National Plan for Sodium Reduction in Processed Foods, commitment between the Ministry of Health and the Association of Food Industries (Abia), arrives in its second phase, which is to reduce by 10% the sodium content present in 839 products. Thus, in 3 years, from 2011 to 2014, 7652 tons of sodium of food products were withdrawn.