Study suggests that dementia may be linked to tooth loss
Can tooth loss predict the development of dementia at a late stage of life?
Past studies have shown that patients with dementia are more likely than patients without this condition to to have unsatisfactory oral health, but few researchers have examined this relationship to determine whether poor oral health can actually contribute to the development of dementia.
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Item mandatory in both summer and winter, the sunscreen avoids problems such as burns, skin cancer and premature aging, but is the product sufficient for a full day of sun exposure? According to dermatologists, only the protector solar is not enough: the photoprotection should be a set of measures to protect from the sun.
You take care of the health of your heart ? Near Women's Day in 2018 we did a survey to find out how our readers take care of this aspect of your body. According to the survey, 17.8% of our readers have some health problems in the heart at the moment, such as hypertension (pressure high), infarction and cardiac arrhythmia.
- Changing butter by margarine: study brings controversy over subject
- US Zika Vaccine Begins to Be Tested on Humans
- Know the nutrients that can not be left out during pregnancy
- Licorice root improves the respiratory system and protects the liver
- Adriana Sant'Anna and Rodrigão's daughter stays 5 days in the ICU