Sugar-free and prescription-only products may help prevent tooth decay
A new report says that adding some sugar-free products to a caries prevention strategy that includes the use of fluoride-containing products may add additional protection against caries.
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Fungi are the agents of mycosis, so every time the nail is with a fungus and with a deforming lesion and this is caused by this fungus. fungus, we will be in front of a ringworm. What happens sometimes is that the nail is with a change and with a fungus that is not the cause of this lesion. This happens a lot in detachments, either from sports-induced trauma (toenails) or from the lousy habit of poking under the pinna nail to remove accumulating dirt, as well as diseases such as tumors, psoriasis and other inflammations.
The Ministry of Health has included hair loss as one of the the symptoms of Chikungunya, which may appear after the most acute stage of the disease. The problem, called telogen effluvium, is caused not only by Chikungunya, but also by stress and lack of vitamins. Effluvium occurs when a significant number of hair strands that are in the anagen phase (growth phase) are stimulated to enter the resting phase (they stop growing) and subsequently into the telogen phase (fall).
- Patau syndrome leads to the birth of children with possible cardiovascular, neurological and motor problems
- Blepharoplasty: plastic surgery lifts eyelids and eliminates purse of fat
- Physical and emotional violence in childhood increases the risk of addictions in adult life
- Walkers facilitate traumas and impair the balance of infants
- Smoking in pregnancy favors asthma in infants, says study