Swiss lemonade pavers
6 tablespoons corn starch
3 cups AdeS Swiss lemonade flavor
4 tablespoons sugar
1 pack of soya cream (200 ml)
4 eggs half a cup of sugar
half cup of wheat flour
2 egg whites
4 tablespoons maize glucose-based food
Spread and line
To - In a medium saucepan, dissolve the corn starch in the AdeS Swiss Lemonade flavor. p>
. Add the sugar and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
2- Remove from the heat, add the soy cream and mix quickly. Reserve.
3- Grease and line the butter with a medium baking sheet (33 x 23 cm).
4- Preheat oven to medium temperature (180 ° C).
5- Beat eggs and sugar until cream is soft. Remove from the mixer, sift the flour over the cream and gently mix from the bottom up.
6- Spread the dough in the reserved baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool and cut squares approximately 3 cm. Reserve.
7- Beat the egg whites in the mixer. Reserve.
8- In a pan, heat corn-glucose-based food over medium heat. When boiling, turn on the mixer again and add the hot syrup to the egg whites, without interrupting the beat. Beat for a further 5 minutes or until firm.
9- In a medium rectangular (31 x 19 cm) refractory, place a serving of cream and spread a part of the cake. Repeat the operation, ending with the cream.
10- Spread the cover and cover with foil. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Sprinkle with lemon zest and serve.
Yield: 8 servings
Claudia had tried to lose weight with medicines, but to no avail Just over a week after to convince and to enter the program, came the first surprise to climb the scale: "After signing the program and see everything on the site, I started to mark what I ate and with one week I lost more than 1kg. results that followed were even better and perhaps even larger than she imagined: "Today I go to a non-trauma shop to try those size 44 pants, or those GG size blouses.
Nutritionist Patricia Davidson Haiat taught in her Instagram how to prepare a carrot spaghetti with funghi sauce. The recipe is a great option of the low carb diet, in addition to being super nutritious. Ingredients 2 carrots 100g dry fungus 50ml organic tomato sauce ½ cup chopped onion 1 clove garlic 1 pinch of salt 300 ml of water Extra virgin olive oil Preparation of the spaghetti Peel the carrots and cut them into thin slices in the peeler in the shape of a spaghetti (you can buy already sliced) .
- Radiesthesia teaches you to grasp positive energies
- The study, conducted by participants in the Women's Health and Memory Study Initiative, funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute in the United States, used data from 6,467 postmenopausal women aged 65 years or older with reports of their caffeine intake. > Ingestion of the substance had coffee, tea and cola drinks, including frequency of consumption and quantity. Factors such as hormone therapy, race, age, education, body mass index, sleep quality, hypertension, diabetes, alcoholi
- Evidence linking stress with periodontal disease
- Changes in breakfast help fight childhood obesity
- Stretching promotes well-being and prevents injury