Full dentures may return a lost smile
Replacing lost teeth will benefit your appearance and your health. Without the prosthetic support, the facial muscles lose firmness, making the person look older. You'll be able to eat and talk - things people usually do not value until they lose their teeth.
Continue reading on Colgate's website.
Obesity is now considered a public health problem and its prevalence, across all age groups, is increasing worldwide. In Brazil, IBGE data for 2014 show that 15% of children between 5 and 9 years old and 25% of adolescents are overweight or obese. The increase in these indices is mainly related to environmental factors such as reduced time spent on physical activities and changes in dietary habits, reduced fruit and vegetable intake and increased consumption of processed foods rich in sugars and fats, with a high caloric value.
The level of education and training clinic required to obtain a degree in dentistry and the high academic standard of dental schools are equivalent to those of medical schools and are essential for the preparation of dentists for the safe and efficient practice of modern dental care. of dentistry received a bachelor's degree in science or equivalent, and all passed a rigorous examination.
- Bacteria can prevent transmission of Aedes aegypti
- Warts: Five Serious Problems That They Can Cause Your Health
- 5 Home Remedies for Diarrhea: See What Works
- São Paulo gets a bike ride in celebration of Halloween
- WHO suggests a monitoring system for Guillain-Barré, a disease linked to the Zika virus. Understand the new system that takes advantage of polio surveillance