Understand better how hypnosis is done and if it is safe
Ericksonian hypnosis is a modern technique in the individualized treatment of physical and mental issues. This name comes from the creator Milton Erickson. By using the hypnotic trance as a psychotherapeutic tool, the expert has established his name and his followers in the importance of respect for the individual responses of each patient, after all, each being is unique and with that, his or her life history can not be compared either.
The meaning of the word hypnosis comes from the Greek hypnos, which can be translated as sleep. But, in fact, this is not quite what happens to the mind during the hypnotic state. Hypnosis modifies the pattern of consciousness; the individual focuses his attention through an induction or self-induction, concentrating the mind and directing his thoughts and thereby intensifying the brain's activity, something opposite to what happens when we are asleep. an unwanted behavior emotionally psychotherapy is a viable path of solution. During the psychological treatment, through hypnosis new learning, reorientation, recovery and modification take place for healthier and better life responses. Hypnosis is indicated for all who want to heal and / or improve emotional issues, such as:
- Traumatic Stress
- The effectiveness of the technique comes from respect for the individual as a whole. Each being is unique in its history, experience and learning. Therefore, the treatment is also done in a unique way, there are no very limited rules, as each case deserves exclusive attention.
During the healing process, the patient learns new, healthier responses to the usual stimuli of everyday life . After all, it's good to have options in life. Usually, suffering comes when we are not able to change our actions when we become stuck and stagnant in the same pattern. Repetition of something that is not good generates suffering and anguish. Therefore, liberation gives not only relief and certainty of freedom, but the guarantee of the mastery of one's own life and of one's innermost feelings.
Hypnotic phenomena can be described as:
Rapport - means attunement, therapeutic alliance and it is the moment in which the connection between the therapist and the patient occurs
- Catalepsy - when immobilization occurs, absence of the will to move
- Dissociation - is the thought, sensation or feeling of being two people in one being able to perform different things at the same time
- Analgesia - the effect of decreased sensitivity to pain
- Anesthesia - when the patient does not feel part of the body
- Regression of age - the memory of something of the past, as if you were living it for the first time
- Age progression - moment of seeing yourself in the future, realizing goals and objectives
- Distortion of time - when there is lack of perception of chronological time
- A positive feeling - having the perception of some of the five senses of something that is not present
- Negative hallucination - when lack of awareness of some of the five senses of something that is present
- Amnesia - when there is no memory of parts or everything that has happened)
- Hypermessia - having a keen memory of something
- Ideosory / ideomotor activity - are the signaling with the body in response to a command
- Post-hypnotic suggestion - when the patient performs after the trance of something asked during hypnosis.
- A hypnotized person may enter into a light, medium, or deep trance. This variation can be personal and even momentary. During a light trance it is possible to notice signs such as: catalepsy, decreased movement, slow breathing and pulse, and sometimes, ideomotor signs. In an average trance the catalepsy is more pronounced, the muscles of the face become loose, the swallowing movement is diminished, there are ideomotor signs, eye movements and slow breathing.Deep trance is similar to the pre-sleep stage, with rapid eye movements (REM sleep,
Rapid Eye Movement
), it is possible to open the eyes in a "different" , but they remain glazed and fixed, or remain in a vacant gaze, one can speak and walk, in an activity similar to sleepwalking. And precisely because the phenomenon of amnesia also happens at this stage, it is common for the hypnotized person not to remember having lived that moment, with which many report having "slept." Hypnosis is a safe and renowned technique. If you need to treat yourself with this technique, seek a specialist for an appropriate and successful treatment.
Usually this desire appears strongly in childhood or perhaps pre-adolescence: who does not remember the feeling of wanting to complete an album of cards? Who could have forgotten the "excitement" when opening the package bought in the bank and check if the cards came repeated? Who did not feel the most when he got "hard" badges that everyone wanted and even behaved right to make money from his mother, father, grandfather, uncle, even the janitor, to buy more and more figurines until he filled everything up - last and long-awaited figurine.
Depression has no time nor place to appear, and may arise in any person regardless of gender, age, social or economic condition. The accumulation of stress and pressure from people are some risk factors for developing depression. As in the case of actress Priscila Fantin, who suffered from depression 10 years ago.