Young man dies while using a cell phone plugged in
Last Sunday (24), the young Gabriel da Silva Bezerra, only 12 years old, living in João Pessoa, Paraíba, suffered a cardiorespiratory arrest caused by an electric shock.
According to the family, the boy was taken to the Municipal Hospital of Valentina, but died shortly after the entrance, not having survived cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The boy was buried on Monday (25).
The case drew attention in social networks and Lieutenant Aline Moreira, of the Fire Department, warned of the dangers of the taken. She points out that cases of children who are shocked with their fingers in the outlets and young people who are electrocuted by using the cell phone plugged in are more frequent.
Inflammatory disease It means that the presence of inflammation, such as pain, swelling, heat and redness in the joints (arthritis) is characteristic of the disease. Chronic Inflammation tends to remain, does not go away on its own, may improve with medicines as anti-inflammatories, but stopping the remedies will return the pain and inflammation.
Preliminary data from a study released on Monday (27 ) by the Ministry of Health indicate a prevalence of 54.6% of HPV cases among the Brazilian population from 16 to 25 years old, 38.4% of which is a high risk for the development of cancer. The results of the POP project -Brasil-Epidemiological Study on the National Prevalence of HPV Infection was presented at an event held at the Federal University of Health Sciences of Porto Alegre.